Begin your discussion by sharing your problem statement and research question. Next, discuss your sampling plan. In addition, discuss your research design. Consider the following as you craft your response.
- How will the sample be selected?
- What type of sampling method is used? Is it appropriate to the design?
- Does the sample reflect the population as identified in the problem or purpose statement?
- Is the sample size appropriate? Why or why not?
- To what population may the findings be generalized? What are the limitations in generalizability?
- What type of design will be used?
- Does the design seem to flow from the proposed research problem, theoretical framework, literature review, and hypothesis?
Research Proposal Draft
By the due date Assigned, write a 1-2 page addressing the sections below of the research proposal.
- Sample/Setting: Number and criteria for inclusion and description of place in which data will be collected.
- Sampling Strategy
- Research Design: Type (e.g., Quasi-Experimental), description, and rationale for selection.