The assignment consists of a domestic and international component. This session’s Organization (Verizon Communications) and Country (Mozambique) are found in the data set. Companies and countries are talking about equality. Is it more than talk?
Research the organization (Verizon Communications) using news reports; its website/publications; and government, professional, or scholarly sources.
- Discuss the company’s (Verizon Communications) track record on economic justice and equity. Define the measures used to assess the entity. (1 page)
- Outline its recent investments or plans to improve economic inequity. (1/2 page)
- Based on the firm’s (Verizon Communications) historical actions, evaluate its odds for meaningful change. (1/2 page)
Research the country (Mozambique) using news reports; global organization data/sites; and government, professional, or scholarly sources including GINI index (World Bank estimate) – Country Ranking and Time Series Comparison
- Discuss the country’s (Mozambique) track record on economic justice and equity. Define the measures used to assess the country. (1 page)
- Compare it to other countries in the region. (1/2 page)
- Based on the country’s (Mozambique) value system, evaluate its odds for meaningful change in the near term. (1/2 page)
No quotations are permitted in this paper. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring. This is a professional paper; not a personal one based on feelings. It must be written in the third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate.
NOTE: Please use attached template. Thank you