The World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) assesses the trade logistics environment and performance of countries. Locate the aggregated LPI ranking at https://lpi.worldbank.org/.
1. What components for each country are examined to construct the index?
2. Identify the top 10 logistics performers.
3. Prepare an executive summary highlighting the key findings from the LPI.
4. How are these findings helpful for companies trying to build a competitive supply chain network?
- Complete your task on a word document – minimum one page.
- Submit the assignment here by 9:00 PM EST Saturday.