Once you have identified the organization’s critical systems, you must implement the proper defenses against threats; therefore, this assignment will explore that strategy.
For this assignment, you will write a paper that synthesizes appropriate defensive controls and processes for significant threats within a significant member of one of the 16 critical infrastructures.
Be sure your assignment addresses the following:
- Respond to the threats and vulnerabilities discovered in earlier weeks to determine to appropriate the significant controls and processes.
- Use leading theories, frameworks, models, or standards appropriate for your selected organization and industry’s needs.
- Include key architectural facets and feature sets of any potential solution.
- Provide a 4-page persuasive report to technical IT and Cyber leadership of your significant organization.
- Include at least one table and one figure beyond the 5-page narrative created for this paper.
Length: 6-page paper, not including title and reference pages, one table, and one figure
References: Include a minimum of 6 scholarly references. Cite at least 2 different peer-reviewed academic research studies relevant to your approach for this assignment. These specified references should not be in this course and have been published in the last 2 years.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards, and provide a plagiarism report