Create a 6- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on social change in your community.
Include the following:
- 1. Description of a social problem in your community
- Examples include graffiti in parks, destruction of community property, property theft, parking violations, speeding, improper disposal of pet waste, and improper landscaping.
- 2. A theoretical perspective on social movements to apply to this problem (emergent norm theory, new social movement theory, resource mobilization theory, or value-added theory should be considered)
- Include a description of how this perspective proposes to address this problem and create social change.
- 3. The possible social influences or agents for change to address the problem in your community
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.