Please use article in link at end
In this assignment, you will critique a health or healthcare program based on the provided literature. Before beginning this assignment, please visit the module Resources section and explore the program critique reading resource.
This assignment will help you predict the importance of a system-thinking approach in program planning. It will help you consider how to construct your program planning team. This activity will also help you understand the role of adequate communication when developing a program plan, design, and evaluation.
Findings from this assignment will help you analyze and improve your program’s team development and communication aspects.
Write a program critique that examines a health or healthcare program intended to meet a specific health need.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Systems Thinking: Explain how the program considers a systems-thinking approach in program planning. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- What role does systems thinking play in making program planning more adaptive, transparent, and evidence based?
- How does systems thinking help with team development and communication?
- Stakeholders’ and Team Members’ Roles: Analyze the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders and team members in the program’s planning. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- How did the inclusion of stakeholders help minimize the risks associated with the program?
- What would you change in the given program’s team-building efforts to make it more collaborative?
- Communication Tools and Techniques: Determine whether the program’s activities and resources use adequate communication tools and techniques to achieve the desired outcomes. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- How did ineffective communication negatively impact the given program and its stakeholders?
- What would you change to improve the communication with the stakeholders?
- Summary and Recommendations: Summarize your findings from the program analysis, and share at least two recommendations about the appropriate use of systems thinking and inclusion of stakeholders in program planning. Consider the following question to guide your response:
- How would you use systems thinking to plan the activities for the given program differently?
Note that all the claims in your deliverable should be evidence based. Your citations should be from your independent search for evidence (not from the scenario, textbook, or module resources) of credible sources and be current within the last five years. You are required to cite a minimum of two sources overall. Refer to the Shapiro Library Guide: Nursing—Graduate located in the Start Here section of the course for additional support. If you need writing support, access the Online Writing Center through the Academic Support module of your course.
Guidelines for Submission
Your submission should be a 2- to 3-page Word document. Also include a title page. Use 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
The following resources support your work on the assignment: