MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK, NOT PREVIOUSLY GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS!!!. ALL WORK MUST BE IN APA FORMAT AND POINTS MUST BE CLEARLY COVERED.IN APA FORMAT
In this module, you learned that the nature of the audience has a significant impact on your choice of words, tone, and even content. Let us now learn how your writing might be different if you were explaining the same idea to different audience.
Using your revision and editing skills, do the following to complete this assignment:
- Choose one of the following topics to explain to your audience:
- Define the Internet.
- Describe appropriate behavior in a theater.
- Discuss the purpose of education.
- Describe what information can be found on YouTube.
- Explain your topic in 3–5 sentences to a group of fourth graders.
- Explain the same topic in 3–5 sentences to your co-workers.
- In 3–5 sentences, list the differences in these two pieces of writing. Make sure to describe all of the assumptions and adjustments you have made.