Exam 2 covers 5 chapters. You must answer all the questions. Please follow the instructions and see the attached file for questions.
- Use Word to write your answers
- Use a bold heading with each chapter number such as Chapter 5.
- Answers must use correct spelling and grammar.
- Paragraphs must be used. Most of the answers should require more than one paragraph. New paragraphs are used when a new thought or idea is introduced.
- You must use sources other than the textbook.
- If you are getting your ideas from somewhere other than yourself, include that information in the answer. For example, “According to NPR, robots are being used 50% more in operating rooms in 2017 than in 2016.”
- At the end of each answer, include your sources. You must list every website/url you got information from.
- Submit ONE Word file with answers to all five chapters. You will answer one question for each chapter.