For Part 5 of Operation Competitor, you will present the Operation Competitor report to the board of directors containing the research done on the legal climate for the laptop launch.
Your report will include the following
- Summary analysis of the company’s competitor
- Summary of your proposed plans for arbitration and negotiating for your company
- Summary of expected processes and regulations for storefronts for your company
- Discussion of the role of unions in the labor market
- Summary of trade agreements that regulate business transactions and the appropriate processes for resolving international business disputes
- Analysis of federal and state laws that protect employees against employment discrimination
- Explanation about the laws that impact salary, leave, compensation, and other benefits for employees
Your final report should be a minimum of 25 pages (5 pages/unit = 25 total) on the final assessment of Operation Competitor as an accumulation of all the pages from previous units. Be sure to cite sources using APA properly; include references and in-text citations. The Title page and Reference page do not count as part of the 25 pages.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 25 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 25 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.