Congratulations! Your quality improvement initiative was approved by your manager. Now you need to communicate and build support for implementing your improvement initiative within the organization to help ensure a smooth and effective implementation.
This assignment will help you perform both learning objectives in this module.
Create a 7- to 15-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes that will create support and enthusiasm for your quality improvement initiative. You will need to select an audience for your presentation that will be affected by your improvement initiative. Your presentation will only be given to your selected audience.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria by including the following sections in your presentation:
- Section 1: Selection of audience: Describe your selected audience and how the audience would be impacted by the quality improvement initiative.
- Section 2: Metric analysis and opportunity for improvement description: Describe the relevant information for this audience from the first two parts of your course project related to metric analysis and your process for identifying an opportunity for improvement.
- Section 3: Quality improvement initiative recommendation description: Describe the quality improvement initiative for your selected audience, including information that would generate enthusiasm for your quality improvement initiative.
- Section 4: How this presentation will persuade and generate enthusiasm: Discuss techniques you used in the other sections of your presentation to persuade and generate enthusiasm for your initiative from your selected audience.
- Section 5: How this presentation will change behavior: Discuss techniques you used in the other sections of your presentation to encourage your selected audience to change behavior related to your initiative.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit this assignment as a 7- to 15-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes.