- Create a 10- to 15-page hiring portfolio in Microsoft Word using the outline attached below. Ensure that you include the table of contents.
- Include the following key portfolio elements:
- Cover letter
- Self-promotional materials such as:
- Positive work evaluation forms and memos from supervisors
- Articles and/or newsletters in which your name appears or you were involved
- Customer surveys
- Awards (customer service awards, employee or appreciation awards, etc.)
- Letters of thanks and appreciation
- Educational documents such as diplomas, certificates, degrees, and academic transcripts
- Portfolio of products and samples
- Include the research project covered in the course as a sample of your projects. Ensure that you include your recommendations for future research.
- Also include your CV.
Provided a portfolio outline
Included key portfolio elements.
Included a well-formatted CV
Provided a relevant conclusion to the research questions and research goals. Also provided recommendations for future research.
Support your answers with appropriate research and examples.
Cite all sources in APA format.