I NEED IN 4 HOURS – 200 TO 250 WORDS (CHOOSE COMMUNITY HEALTH CARE FROM CHART)
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review your textbook Chapters 5, 6, and 7, especially A Timeline of Mental Health Care in Section 6.5, and other the required readingsfor this week: Mental health parity: Where it has been and where it’s going, The business case for implementing electronic health records in primary care settings in the United States, The low risk and high return of integrative health services, and Forging a frailty-ready healthcare system to meet population ageing.
This week, you analyze the levels of care in the U.S. health care system. There are four delivery mode options. The delivery mode you will be analyzing is determined by the first initial of your last name as shown in the table below.
Delivery ModeLast Name
Student last name begins with A, E, J, M, R, V, Y
Student last name begins with B, F, I, N, Q, T, Z
Student last name begins with C, G, K, O, S, X
Community Health Care
Student last name begins with D, H, L, P, U, W
In your initial response, begin by briefly analyzing your assigned delivery mode of care and address the following:
- Describe the type of care this option Consider the following:
- Explain the history of this mode and how it has evolved over time.
- Discuss the care given via the delivery mode.
- List two options to cover the costs of care and explain the limitations of health care insurance coverage for the delivery mode.
- Discuss, in addition, the following components that affect the delivery of care for your assigned mode:
- Include one ethical or legal concern.
- Include one regulatory or accreditation requirement.
- Include one psychosocial factor to consider (e.g., food scarcity or food desert, access to exercise, or cultural and religious concerns).