the scenarios is scenarios 1
Many companies benefit from outsourcing services because it allows the company to lower costs, focus on its organizational culture, and increase the speed and quality of services. You have been asked to analyze how the outsourced service interacts with your company’s clients.
Read and select 1 of the following scenarios to complete the assignment:
- In 2009, the U.S. Stimulus Act changed the way health care providers use electronic health records (EHR). A local clinic was informed that to avoid penalties it would need to adopt a qualified EHR system. The clinic managers discussed two options: 1) adopting an in house EHR system and 2) outsourcing the EHRs. After weighing the pros and cons of each option, the company decided to outsource the EHRs.
- Recent research shows that many companies are starting to explore the idea of outsourcing for their human resources department. A large pharmaceutical company has begun discussing outsourcing their human resources department.
- Atwood Laboratories is a small company that completes lab work and bills its patients using two staff members. A larger laboratory in the neighborhood closed its doors recently, which has increased Atwood’s patients and billing. The company is considering outsourcing its patient billing to accommodate the influx of patients.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that includes the following:
- Identify the relationship of the outsourced service and the impact to the organizational structure.
- Describe the benefit and alignment of outsourcing services on organizational culture.
- Describe how a company can align the client experience with the outsourced service along with your organizational culture.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper.