Extending Learning with the 6D’s
How can the 6Ds you have learned about in the book help evaluate a learning organization?
Read Case in Point 1.2: Extending Learning at Emerson in your text on page 21-22. Based on Emerson’s account please find an example of an organization which is not a learning organization. Compare and contrast the key characteristics of learning organizations at Emerson with your example. How does your example fail to meet the characteristics of a learning organization?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 600-650 words (approximately 2 full pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.