Focusing on women’s health:
- Name and describe the components and rationale of the gynecological health history.
- Define and describe each component of the GTPAL system used to document pregnancy history.
- Following the guidelines of the United States Preventive Service Taskforce (USPSTF) what screening recommendations would you do to G.R. a 66-year-old female patient who visits you at the office for the first time (last visit to her PCP 5 years ago) with only positive health history of hysterectomy 10 years ago due to fibroids.
- A 35-year-old women with a BMI of 40 comes in asking about combined hormonal contraception’s. You explain the contraindications for hormonal contraception include (name more than 4 contraindications).
- Include at least two references in your post.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.