Complete the reading and study material and then submit a thread answering the two following questions. Each question should be answered in at least 400 words discussing the legitimacy of the WWII German Chaplains.
- First, you will argue the illegitimacy of the German Chaplains from a historical and biblical basis.
- Second, you will argue the legitimacy of the German Chaplains from a historical and biblical basis.
This assignment is designed to get you to comprehend how chaplains can minister and serve God when in a contrary environment. Interact with your classmates. Following the thread you must reply to two of your peers’ posts and each of these replies should be 200 words in length. Threads are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module/Week 4. All replies are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 4.
- Bergen: chs. 5-8
- Presentation: Foundations of American Chaplaincy 1607–1865
- Presentation: Civil War Chaplains
- Presentation: Civil War Camp Revivals
- Presentation: Chaplains at Gettysburg
- Presentation: Enduring Contributions of Civil War Chaplains
- Presentation: The Professionalization of American Chaplains 1865-1950
- Presentation: Legitimacy of WWII German Chaplains
- 2 websites
Let let me know when ur ready to access the website to read material