For this assignment, you must select a research topic in Cybersecurity and use the template provided to create an annotated bibliography containing at least 5 scholarly resources. Plan to use your completed assignment to help you with the development of a literature review in the next assignment. You will also be required to add this annotated bibliography as an appendix to the research proposal you will develop at the end of the course.
NOTE: Your research topic does not need to be the topic you intend to use during your dissertation, but if you choose your topic wisely, you can use the materials you create in this course to guide your dissertation.
Your annotated bibliography should contain the following:
- An introduction that describes the topic, not the resources or annotations.
- A selection methodology that describes why the resources were included in the annotated bibliography
- An annotation section that includes APA formatted annotations for each of the five scholarly resources.
- A reference list that provides a list of the resources following APA guidelines.
- Formal academic writing is used. Never use first or second-person references in research papers.
Length: 6-page academic paper following APA guidelines
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, and reflect academic expectations and current APA standards. Include a plagiarism report.