Managerial Accounting: Using Differential Analysis to Make Decisionshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEfVxPFFIeI
Review the video Managerial Accounting: Using Differential Analysis to Make Decisions above and select one of the typical decisions managers make using differential analysis discussed in the video. Write a professional e-mail to your supervisor based on a company you worked for in the past or would like to work for in the future explaining how you arrived at your decision using differential analysis. Include specific, relevant calculations, using Excel, as part of your explanation.
- 1 page total (not including cover page or reference page) using email format and not more than 2 pages
- Embed your Excel example in your email
- Proper APA format on citations and sources
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
- Please remember to run your documents through the Plagiarism Check to review the percentage taken from other sources prior to uploading your work here for final grading and the final plagiarism check.
- View the grading rubric
- The assignment is due before midnight on Sunday. However, if you submit it to the Keiser University Writing Studio before midnight on Sunday, you can wait to submit the assignment on Monday after you receive feedback and guidance from the Writing Studio. Be sure to let the professor know you submitted your work to the Writing Studio. You are expected to revise your work using the feedback and guidance before you submit your work for grading. The Writing Studio copies the professor on emails sent to each student documenting that the work has been reviewed and returned to the student. No late penalty will apply if you elect to use the Writing Studio and turn in the work before midnigh