Brochure section 1
Choose an issue that affects children in middle childhood or adolescence, such as bullying or eating disorders.
Create a brochure for prevention and treatment of that issue targeted at the middle childhood or adolescent population.
Address the following:
- Description of the issue
- Statistics about the pervasiveness of this issue
- How the issue affects physical, cognitive and socioemotional development
- Prevention strategies
- Intervention strategies
- Specific resources that provide additional information about this issue: name, contact information, and websites
Obtain faculty approval.
Format your brochure consistent with APA guidelines
Power Point Section 2
Imagine that you have been tasked with creating a presentation for middle school youth discussing puberty.
Create a 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation including the following:
- Discuss the physical changes in boys and girls.
- Discuss how puberty affects emotional and social development in boys and girls.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.