- Each student will develop a three-year strategic plan for the case study presented. Here is the Case Study: BA 725 The University of Never Land Institution Description.docx
BA725: Strategic Management & Leadership in Athletic Administration
Strategic Planning Project: BA 725 Strategic Plan Paper FA21.docx
Each student will develop a three-year strategic plan for the case study presented. Each plan will consist of the following parts:
- organizational vision/mission;
- analysis of the environment;
- SWOT analysis;
- strategic values;
- organizational strategic goals and objectives;
- brand strategies;
- implementation and control strategies;
- communication strategies;
- and supporting documentation.
Strategic planning is a “systematic process of envisioning a desired future, and translating this vision into broadly defined goals or objectives and a sequence of steps to achieve them. In contrast to long-term planning (which begins with the current status and lays down a path to meet estimated future needs), strategic planning begins with the desired-end and works backward to the current status.”
- Written work is to be strictly of your own work unless explicitly designated in the syllabus. The College of Business courses use APA style for references and citations unless otherwise specified for law courses.
- Please use the following resources to assist you with your writing. For more help, please visit the Writing Center.
- Husson University’s library provides resources for APA style: http://libguides.husson.edu/citationtools
- Other resources
- APA – http://apastyle.org/
- Purdue OWL – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/1/
- APA Sample Paper (from Purdue OWL) some computers may not be able to see the paper directly from the Purdue OWL website due to Adobe Reader issues, they will need to download it to their computer – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/media/pdf/20090212013008_560.pdf
- Videos from APA.org
- APA 6th edition – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pbUoNa5tyY&list=PL0kxcQ1pRvy2TBPO5IkdR1inrVfwDsFMM&index=2
- APA research papers and citations – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKZVCIqD4_U
- All written work should be of the highest academic standards, meaning all narratives must be concise and coherent. All main points are sufficiently supported by cited research. Your work should be carefully proof read and spell checked for accuracy. I would prefer not to receive work via email unless you have made previous arrangements with me prior to the assigned due date.
- All work MUST BE SUBMITTED in either a .doc or .docx format.
Grading Rubric: Scroll down the page to see.