As you continue to develop your ADD in your role as a software architect, use the CRM system described in the Assignment Background document, along with any additional research, to create the following additional sections in a 3- to 5-page Microsoft® Word document:
- Architectural Design Decisions section:
- Identify the drivers and constraints for the architectural designs.
- Architectural Patterns section:
- Identify the architectural pattern(s) used in the “to-be” architecture.
- Control Flow Diagram section:
- Create the Control Flow Diagram in Microsoft® Visio® for 3 of the use cases identified in Week 2.
Incorporate the three sections into a single Microsoft® Word document separate from the documents created in Weeks 1 and 2. As this document is intended for a technical team, APA formatting is not required.